Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Stephanie Goodman!

Cheers to Born Bad DJ Stephanie Goodman whose So Tough! So Cute! Mix can be downloaded here.


So Tough! So Cute! Mix
The Ikettes - Peaches & Cream
Lesley Gore - No Matter What You Do
Jackie DeShannon - When You Walk in the Room
Nina Simone - I Can't See Nobody
The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me
Kristy Maccoll - They Don't Know
Fabienne Delsol & the Bristols - Questions I Can't Answer
Hansje - Automobile
Sonny & Cher - Baby Don't Go
Nancy Wilson - (You Don't Know) How Glad I Am
Yoko Ono - Your Hands
Bettye Swann - Angel of the Morning
Stone Poneys - Different Drum
Julie Ruin - I Wanna Know What Love Is
Odetta - Baby, I'm in the Mood for You
Supremes - Buttered Popcorn
The Goodees - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love)
Doris - You Never Come Closer
Y Pants - Love's a Disease

No comments:

Post a Comment