Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Unknown: A new D-Sisive radio show


"It’s my new radio show! Well, it’s my only radio show. In fact, it’s not on the radio, so, it’s not really a radio show at all. A podcast? I like saying Radio Show more. Tarzan Dan never had a podcast. So...It’s a radio show. My Radio Show!
The Unknown.
I called my radio show The Unknown because I plan to tell you shit that's unknown to you. Originally, it was going to be an hour of my favourite songs. But after a conversation with Orin Isaacs, who’s producing the show, we came up with something a bit better. I realized there’s already one Ryan Seacrest. And he’s gorgeous. Why try to step on his toes? I’d rather step on my own toes.
Each episode will feature two songs. Two songs by two artists that inspire me. Along with those songs, I tell the story of said inspiration. That, and lots of laser sounds! Radio is full of laser sounds!"    D-Sisive

Thursday January 26, 2012

D-Sisive & Pirates Blend present...
Derek Christoff: The Unknown, Episode One

Featured Music:
GG Allin Guns,Bitches,Brawls & Bottles
Daniel Johnston: The Story Of An Artist



Produced By: Orin Isaacs & Derek Christoff
Artwork:Brett Lindzen [KnapsackWax.com]
Theme:D-Sisive The Unknown [FromTheAlbum:Run With The Creeps]
Theme Produced By:Muneshine [Facebook.com/muneshine]
Website:Jake Rainis [JakeRainis.com]


isderekhome@gmail.com
nobodywithanotepad.com
piratesblend.com
twitter.com/dsisive
facebook.com/DSisiveMusic
urbnet.com/DSisive

No comments:

Post a Comment